– Current passport photograph of yourself
– Valid identification document of yourself (your Ghana Card)
– Utility bill for your current place of residence.
– A valid email address and phone number
- An email notification will be sent to your provided email address with your reference ID. Please keep this safe for future reference in relation to your account opening process.
- SMS notification will be sent to your provided mobile number with your reference ID. Please keep this safe for future reference in relation to your account opening process.
- Our Branch Service Manager will verify your details and get in touch with you within one hour.
- If there is a problem with your application, one of our customer help desk teams will reach out to you to make the necessary corrections.
- If all provided information is accurate, you will receive an email and SMS notification with your new account number.
- Upon successful account opening, you will be required to deposit some funds to activate your account.
- To withdraw funds from your account, you will need to visit any BANK OF AFRICA branch to verify your personal details to access your funds.
- Thank you for choosing to bank with BANK OF AFRICA Ghana