Explore Treasury packages
Backed by the bank’s guarantee
Maturities range from 30-270 days
Pays a premium over 91 day T-bill rate
Is a currency trade with one currency converted into another and “swapped” back on a pre-determined date in the future.
Effective cash management tool
Gives customer the ability to bring forward or delay exiting transactions
Depending on the interest rate differential, there could be a change to the transaction
A currency trade settled within two business days of transacting:
• Same day, next day, spot
Ability to take full advantage of favourable market moves
Generally, no collateral requirements.
A currency trade with the exchange rate fixed today for settlement on a pre- determined date in the future
- Anything beyond two business days
• 100% protection against adverse currency moves
• Eliminates uncertainty
• Provides certainty and enhances ability to plan
Short term investment with a maximum investment period of 365 days.
Funds can be invested at an agreed duration eg 91, 182, 362 days, etc
Part or all of investment may be withdrawn (at a discount) before maturity
Roll-over option (with or without interest)
Third-party investment is allowed.
The minimum amount to invest is GHS100.00
Placement of funds for a fixed period of time at an agreed rate.
- Maturities range from 30 days to 365 days
- Minimum deposit amount of GHS 10,001
- Funds deposited are accessible only on maturity
- Third-party investment is allowed.
Placement of funds with no specified maturity period
- Investor/depositor can terminate arrangement by giving due notice based on an agreed notice period
- Minimum deposit amount of GHS 10,000
- Part or full amount deposited is accessible any day on notice.
Currency trade with the exchange rate fixed today where future settlement is within a pre-determined “draw-down period” of up to three months.
• Offers all the benefits of a forward, plus
• Effective cash management tool, through enhanced flexibility
• Unlimited draw-downs until contract has been fulfilled.
· May be under-written by the banks in certain cases
· Maturities range from 30-270 days