Do you have an account at BANK OF AFRICA and would you like to keep track of your account transactions online in a secure manner? Would you like to transfer funds in a few clicks?
BANK OF AFRICA – GHANA has just the simple and secure solution for you. BOAweb is BANK OF AFRICA’s online banking service specially tailored to meet your banking needs in a secure and convenient way. BOAweb enables you to access your accounts and transfer funds securely, anytime, anywhere.
With BOAweb you can:
- Have a global view all your account(s) as well as a consolidated balance position in the case of more than one account
- Keep track of all movements in your account(s) on a daily basis
- Search, download and print your account statements
- Transfer funds between your accounts in the bank and to other accounts locally and internationally
- Manage funds transfer templates (save, edit and delete)
In addition to the above, Corporate and SME customers can also:
- Make payments in bulk; batch upload of payments
- Multi-level signature approval management based on pre-defined user profiles with specific access rights
BOAweb comes with enhanced security courtesy of the multi-factor authentication required at:
- signing of payments and
- creation of beneficiaries
As a replacement of Digipass, multi-factor authentication is now effected by a verification code sent by SMS/e-mail or generated by either of these 2 authentication applications: Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator.
How to sign up
Visit any of our branches where our Relationship Customers are available and ready to answer all your questions and assist with registration for the service.
- BOA account holder
- New customers should complete an application form and sign the terms and conditions at any BANK OF AFRICA branch
- During this transition period, customers who are already B-Web users should log in to the new portal and accept the terms and conditions of the service
Click here, to go to the BOAweb user guide.